Monday, September 10, 2018

Autumn break... en images !






crédits: Delphine Soucail
https://www.facebook.com/delphine.soucail

Good morning from the north of PortugalPerfect day admiring the river in front on me and the mountain behind. Enjoying every bit.

Despite my best efforts to slow down time, only in September I could go out for  real summer break! Autumn is here. We feel it: the sun, th temperature, the nature. Well, it will be a good time, better vibes.

Summer break is obviously one of the best things humankind has ever come up with, I am excited! It's my 'second' break of this summer... almost AutumnIn July, only a weekend.



crédits: Chroniques d'une déjantée
https://www.facebook.com/chroniquesdunedejantee/

In the morning, I practise some yoga indoors, before the breakfast. That's good. Completely relaxed to continue the day.

The beach? Not the same temperature. It's a shiny day, yes! But not the perfect time. So I prefer the pool at the hotel. 




There is a beautiful terrasse near the river. Siting on a reclining chair, a fresh drink, swimming and reading. Thanks God! No rain.



crédits: Emmanuelle Teyras

After lunch, I go for a walk to the beautiful city, revisiting some interesting places, taking a coffee on a terrace, visiting some bookstore and chatting with friends.




crédits: Chroniques d'une déjantée

Back to the hotel, I go to the gym, before dinner. Feels good! 

At night, I'm staying at the hotel, there is some music at the Lobby.
 I'm taking a ginger tea and chatting with friends

I will tell you later my short break. Not so bad, right?! Relaxing time!

Wherever you are I hope that you're having a great time too.

I'll be back posting the normal roundup next weekend.

G-Souto

11.09.2018

Copyright © 2018G-Souto'sBlog, gsouto-digitalteacher.blog


Creative Commons License
Autumn break... en images ! by G-Souto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment