Saturday, July 28, 2018

Summer holidays... just a weekend !




Good afternoon from the center of Portugal! Perfect summer day admiring the nature around me in the country. Enjoying every bit.

Wherever you are I hope that you're having a great time too.




Parque das Artes/ Curia, Portugal
credits:  ©GSouto


Despite my best efforts to slow down time, only today I could go out for a summer break! Only two days...

Summer break is obviously one of the best things humankind has ever come up with, I am excited! It's my 'first' break of this summer. 

I will be going to the pool in the morning, revisiting the beautiful park in the afternoon, taking a coffee on the terrace, walking.

At night, I'm going to an outdoor concert. There, lucky me, I will 
observe the lunar eclipse. Wow! Witnessing once-in-a-lifetime meeting in the sky: the longest 'blood moon' eclipse of the 21st century, flanked by a big, brilliant Mars as it heads toward its closest approach to Earth since 2003.

I'll be back to posting the normal Roundup in the next week.

G-Souto

28.07.2018

Copyright © 2018G-Souto'sBlog, gsouto-digitalteacher.blogspot.com®

Creative Commons License

Summer holidays... just a weekend ! by G-Souto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.


No comments:

Post a Comment