Monday, July 24, 2017

Summer holiday... for few days !






Good morning from the north of PortugalPerfect summer day admiring the sea  in front on me and the country side behind. Enjoying every bit.

Wherever you are I hope that you're having a great time too.

Despite my best efforts to slow down time, only today I could go out for a summer break! Only few days...

Summer break is obviously one of the best things humankind has ever come up with, I am excited! It's my 'first' break of this summer. 

I will be going to the beach in the morning, revisiting the beautiful little town in the afternoon, taking a coffee on a terrace, walking.

At night, I'm be going to a concert and practicing some yoga outdoors other night observing the the moon. Wow! Wonderful activities.

I will tell you later my short break summer.
 I've done.

I'll be back to posting the normal Roundup in a next weekend.


G-Souto

24.07.2017

Copyright © 2017G-Souto'sBlog, gsouto-digitalteacher.blogspot.com®

Licença Creative Commons
Summer holiday... only for few days !  by G-Souto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment