Tuesday, October 19, 2021

September in Review & last Summer break !

 




Marina cais Porto
Portugal
@GS

Good morning from the north of Portugal! This second summer break near my home tow, not on the northeast of last one in September .

Perfect sunset admiring the Douro river. So cozy! It's October now! Enjoying every bit. The day is beautiful.

Despite my best efforts to slow down, I could have my summer break in September and a week-end in October. I could go out for a little dinner on the terrasse of a restaurant just in front of the river and the sea. This Autumn time is beautiful. Serenety.

Cozy Autumn. It seems first days in September. We feel so good: the sunset, the temperature, the nature. Well, it's a good time, good vibes.


Here the two posts of September...





Wherever you are I hope that you're having a good time despite back to school and some Covid-9 measures. But you feel happy to have your in-person lessons as well your students.  

I'll be back posting the normal roundup next week.

G-Souto

19.09.2021

Copyright © 2021G-Souto'sBlog, gsouto-digitalteacher.blog



Education : September in Review & last Summer break !  by GinaSouto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.


No comments:

Post a Comment